The Aviary is a minimal and modern open studio dedicated to supporting creative professionals who work independently, but want to be part of a community and work in an inspiring environment.
We are membership based, from full-time to drop-in, allowing for variation in work schedules. Our members include architects, interior designers, photographers, graphic designers, branding agencies, and makers. Our community is very collaborative with many cross over relationships both professional and personal.
Click on the following links to learn more about pricing and what each unique membership has to offer.
The Aviary has been designed with architects and designers in mind. Our south facing all-white studio has ample natural light. Members and visitors alike are inspired by our modern minimal space. The studio includes the following unique features that set us apart.
- Herman Miller seating and storage
- Material sample library updated regularly by trade reps
- Reading library with current periodicals like Dwell, Azure, & more
- Large table for drawing and project layout
- Personal pin-up space
- Private meeting room with TV and HDMI connection
- Comfortable lounge
- Air conditioned
- Wheelchair accessible
MEMBER BENEFITS & SERVICES
- Trade lunch & learns
- Complimentary printing
- Courier & mail reception
- Use of storefront for design installation/ product launch
- Discounts on Aviary events & event space rental
- In-house Matchstick espresso
- Aesop toiletries
- Ample free parking on East 15th, & Kingsway