The Aviary hosts many kinds of events in order to bring the conversation of architecture and design to the fore, and to make it accessible to the community at large. Our space is located at street level with a large shopfront allowing easy access, and prime visibility on our commercial block. We host a wide variety of events ranging from creative workshops, retail pop-ups, speaker series, art shows, professional lunch & learns, to social gatherings.
Events take place in our 1000 sqft flex space that is an all white modern open studio that has excellent daylighting all year round. The space includes 2 large communal tables that accommodate up to 14 people. It is flexible and additional chairs can be added as required. Furniture can also be removed for gallery-type events, upon request.
Tickets to our events can be purchased by following the link below, prices vary.
Our space is available to rent for your own event on evenings and weekends starting at $90/hr. To inquire, or to make a booking please follow the links below. * Prices exclude GST
- Refundable security deposit required to secure booking
- Event insurance is required
- Valid BC liquor license is required if serving alcohol
- Food Safe is required if serving self-prepared foods
- Minimum 3 hour booking
- Cleaning fee charges depending on nature of event
- Full kitchen with 2 mini fridges, microwave, dishes & cutlery
- One washroom with Aesop toiletries
- Sonos Play 1 speaker with wireless connectivity
- Evening availability starting from 6pm
- Weekend availability flexible
- For events during business hours, email for rates and suitability
- Large events may be charged an additional administration fee
- Private parking for one vehicle is available
Don't hesitate to email us with your event details and we can provide you with a quote for your event, help you choose the best date, and advise on any special considerations or requests you may have. We look forward to hosting you!